How to install a new or repaired sensor on an existing system?
Mount and connect the sensors on the frame.
- Download the latest Client Installer and Firmware Release files from http://www.lmi3d.com/support/downloads.
- Delete any previous Client installation folders on Client PC.
- Install the downloaded Client software on the client PC.
- Start the FireSync kClient.exe application from the newly installed software.
- Select Connect item from the menu or click the Connect icon.
- Using the Basic connection option, enter the IP address of the server PC, then click OK.
- Once connected, in the device tree enter the correct serial numbers for the replaced sensors (those should be identified as missing).
- Next, select the Server node in the device tree.
- From the Server menu, select Upgrade...
- Browse for the desired upgrade package (.dat file downloaded in step 1.), then click OK to begin the upgrade process.
- Wait for the upgrade process to complete.
- Power-cycle all system components (sensors, stations, master, slaves).
- After the client PC boots up, restart the FireSync kClient.exe application.
- Verify that the settings are correct and all sensors are listed in the device tree.
- Enable system functionality, report any issues.
- Calibrate the system.
- Disconnect the FireSync kClient.exe application.
- Now the system is in a ready state for your application to run.