In most cases, the limit is around 10 MB. This can vary up to around 20MB depending on settings including whether intensity is enabled and the surface generation mode used. When a sensor is accelerated, there is no limit on Fixed Length Surface generation but performance of measurements and the UI may be degraded with increasing size. With Continuous mode surface generation and Part Detection enabled, the maximum length is limited to 1,000,000 mm (1 km).
Articles in this section
- How to convert Gocator range data to engineering units
- What is the maximum size of a single surface?
- Gocator Rescue mode
- Original rotation angle of part when using part matching
- Range and intensity data selection in dual-sensor sensor setup with overlapping lasers
- Rescuing Gocator firmware
- Files included in a bundle of setting files
- Receiving "THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT DATA FOR OUTPUT"; from ASCII Protocol Command "Result"
- Getting latest SDK and firmware
- Triggering Gocator via Ethernet