In most cases, the limit is around 10 MB. This can vary up to around 20MB depending on settings including whether intensity is enabled and the surface generation mode used.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum size of a single surface?
- Frequency of measurement data updates over PROFINET
- UL/CSA certification
- Gocator Rescue mode
- Original rotation angle of part when using part matching
- Size of dataQueue
- Analog output resolution
- Maximum number of frames that can be stored on a Gocator sensor
- Reverse power and safety protection
- Averaging time period for encoder frequency displayed in Gocator interface