Why is my projector not working?
Try the following:
- Make sure the projector has been detected by going into screen resolution, and click Detect.
- Make sure the projector is set to 60 Hz. This setting can be found under Advanced Settings.
- Make sure the cable is connected to VGA-IN.
- Make sure to press the "Sync" button on the projector so that it will start finding the connection type.
- Make sure you are not connecting to the on-board graphics card.
- If nothing works, try it on another computer to make sure it's not a projector issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.