All times are in GMT -8 (DST) :: The time is now 2:46 pm.
Login or Register Create an account and register your LMI products to gain access to useful resources.
- No live profile data in the Gocator web interface
- Encoder resolution definition
- Saving the current Gocator configuration through the SDK
- How many configuration files can the Gocator store?
- Gocator smoothing filter
- Difference between alignment and travel calibration
- Examples on how to use the Gocator SDK (Gocator firmware 3.x)
- Encoder count is only increasing
- No data output when using Gocator SDK examples
- Unit of timestamp in Gocator CSV export file
- Powering the system with 24VDC when using a Master
- Gocator encoder Z signal needed for encoder triggered operation
- Encoders that can be used with Gocator
- Gocator SDK 64-bit Windows support
- Using Gocator with third-party vision software
- Gocator showing manual calibrated when I did not use the Calibration option
- Reading profiles in C (Gocator firmware 3.x)
- Difference between using a flat surface and a bar for alignment when using a single sensor
- Laser line flickers after installation